Comparison of Treadmills Rs.55000/ – Rs.75000/-
Treadmills that fall between the price range of Rs.55000/ – Rs.75000/-are regarded to be high in quality. By choosing a machine from this price range, you can expect to get some of the finest products among the catalogue with no troubles. Many of the treadmills under Rs. 55000/- have 5-year long warranties and at the same time have parts that are of high quality. These treadmills make a great investment for daily runners as they come in different types like a runner, walkers, incline trainers, traditional treadmills, space-saving foldable treadmills, interactive machine and a lot more.
Electronics on Treadmill between Rs.55000/ – Rs.75000/-
Many home treadmill brands equip their product with the best of electronics while keepingthe price under Rs. 55000/- These electronic features elevate both the workout as well as the entertainment experience gained from using the treadmill. Gizmos like console-based iPod controls, touchscreen web browsing and even social media apps being integrated with the treadmill ha taken commonplace.
Treadmills that have a lower price may have the same electronics but will be devoid of the crucial warranty on them.
- Larger screen size: manufacturers that pricing their treadmills over rs. 35000/- equip them with larger screens which make easier and more comfortable to navigate during workouts. The PowerMax Fitness TDA-595 is one such product that sports a 18.5” LCD screen. The FoldingTreadmills of matrix Fitness has three different screen sizes from which customers can choose and customize according to their comfort.
- Workout Sessions:treadmills under Rs.55000/- have some of the best pre-loaded workout session with a large variety. No matter what your goal is, you can find a workout routine dedicated to that goal already loaded in the treadmill. These programs are quality checked and curated by professional trainers thus ensuring that the best workout is at your disposal.
- Exercise customizability: all treadmills have a manual option where you can set your desired speed, incline or decline. Other such treadmill goes eve beyond and lets the user customize their workout and sessions that they are familiar with. These treadmill sport multiple user interface meaning that your customization s are saved to your profile and it won’t be affected by changed made by others.
- Virtual experience:a couple of the popular Rs.55000/- treadmills are VR compatible and can simulate a 360 virtual outdoor straining experience using features like Virtual Active.
- Virtual Active: this is a feature that allows the user to see a video captured in a scenic location in a 360 view while on the treadmill. This gives the feeling of being in the outdoors and getting a fully immersive experience. The video of tropical island beaches, parks, villages and even vibrant cities are attuned to Google Street View. This coupled with ambient surround sound gives an immersive experience unlike ever seen before.
- Data logging: treadmills nowadays can easily log and store data from the workout in real-time. One can easily see their progress and routine data using features like gsmart and countless mobile apps that are wirelessly compatible with the treadmill. Information like heart rate, total time spent, the number of calories burnt can all be tracked and logged seamlessly.
Treadmills that are under Rs.55000/- are built for both walkers and runners alike. These models have well-cushioned tracks, spacious running area, commercial motors and high max speeds to cater to any needs that the user might have. These machines are also extremely sturdy having a minimum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Decks:Decks are the main support of the running tread best/ track. The better the deck, the higher the shock absorption. Better shock absorption allows for amuch more comfortable running experience which in turn lets the user run for longer with a lower risk of injury. Having a great deck in your folding treadmill is an investment that does not even compare to lower-priced treadmills.
- Motors: usually the recommended motor is one of at least 3.0 HP for runners. Many lower-priced treadmills don’t have this. Treadmill ranging from Rs.55000/ – Rs.75000/- has been created to have a minimum of 4.0 to 4.5 HP drives. Higher quality and power means that the treadmill will be quieter and the tread belts and run skip-free even at max speeds at 12 mph.
- Belts: Though all tread belt quality is not the same it is very easy to find high-quality tread belts in treadmill falling in the price range of under Rs. 55000/. For walkers, the ideal belt size is 20” by 55” while runner prefers a wider 22’ by 60’ belt. No to mention belts of treadmill under Rs. 55000/- are much more durable and have a longer life span compared to other lower-priced treadmills. Many of the belts are multi-ply belts which make it more durable and sturdy than single-ply belts and thus are less susceptible to tearing and wearing down.
Best Treadmill Warranties
Rs.55000/- treadmills are made to last for a long time. With commercial quality parts like 3” track rollers and lubricated tread belts, manufacturers can give generous warranties that are for longer periods compared to traditional low-end treadmills. With treadmills just under rs. 55000/- one can expect the following warranties:
- Frame : lifetime coverage
- Deck : lifetime coverage
- Motor : lifetime coverage
- Labour : 2 years
- Electronics : 5 years
- Parts : 5 years